Let us get you ready for winter. We close inground and above-ground swimming pools with professional pool chemicals.
Full Pool Closings and Blowing Lines on Inground Pools are available August through October of each calendar year and are not recommeded after the first winter freeze.
Pool Closings prices range from $165 - $255 (depending upon pool size) and Include:
- Putting on winter cover
- Add winter chemicals (CHEMICALS ADDITIONAL CHARGE)
- Put on necessary materials (air pillows, water tubes, gizmo, etc. )
- Winterize & disconnect all equipment (pumps, filters, heaters, etc. )
- Remove railings (inground pools)
Blowing Lines on Inground Pools is $95 (Labor only) and Includes:
- Water blown out of pool lines with commerical blower
- Anti-freeze applied * addittional charge for anti-freeze *
- Closing chemicals added, if desired * addittional charge for chemicals *
- Clean pool prior to closing
- Pump water down to recommended level
- Set out closing materials (air pillows, water tubes, gizmo, etc. )
- Properly store all equipment once it is disconnected or removed
Additional charges apply for:
- Large decks
- Additional supplies needed
- Attached Spa closing
- Pumping water down
Pool Closings more than 20 miles from the nearest Zagers Pool & Spa will incur mileage charges.
Ready to schedule your pool closing? Please fill out the request below.