POOL SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Pool Service & Repair
Is your pump making noises? Sand need to be changed in your filter? Pool water cloudy and you’re not sure why?
Zagers Pool & Spa professional technicians are here for a variety of your pool service repair and maintenance needs. Have peace of mind knowing that everything will be done right.
Pool Services Include:
- Doughboy, Sharkline and Carvin Pool Repairs and Service
- In-Ground Pool Liner Installations
- In-Ground Pool Plumbing Repairs
- Sand, D.E. and Cartridge Filters Maintenance, Repair and Installation
- Pool Pump Repairs and Installation
- Gas and Propane Heater Repair and Installation
- Heat Pump Repair and Installation
- Salt Generator Cleaning and installation
- Pool Inspections (pool must be open)
- Walk throughs (learn how to operate your pool)
- And Much More!
Pool Maintenance Program
Time is a precious resource. Would you rather spend your time cleaning ….or enjoying time with your family? Let’s give you time back by doing all the dirty work so you can keep splashing!
- First Initial Deep Cleaning is Required ($265)
- Weekly In-ground Pool Maintenance ($100 per week)
- Bi-Weekly In-ground Pool Maintenance ($125 per week) – must have salt or UV system
- Chemical & Equipment Checks ($85 per week)
- Pool is cleaned and water is balanced
- Must use Zagers chemicals
Remember to save yourself a trip! Request chemicals when scheduling service and the technician will deliver them to your door.
For more specific information on our pool repair and maintenance services, please submit a request using the form on this page or call our service department at (616) 896-1717.