POOL SERVICE, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
Pool Service & Repair
Is your pump making noises? Sand need to be changed in your filter? Pool water cloudy and you’re not sure why?
Zagers Pool & Spa professional technicians are here for a variety of your pool service repair and maintenance needs. Have peace of mind knowing that everything will be done right.
Pool Services Include:
- Doughboy, Sharkline and Carvin Pool Repairs and Service
- In-Ground Pool Liner Installations
- In-Ground Pool Plumbing Repairs
- Sand, D.E. and Cartridge Filters Maintenance, Repair and Installation
- Pool Pump Repairs and Installation
- Gas and Propane Heater Repair and Installation
- Heat Pump Repair and Installation
- Salt Generator Cleaning and installation
- Pool Inspections (pool must be open)
- Walk throughs (learn how to operate your pool)
- And Much More!
Remember to save yourself a trip! Request chemicals when scheduling service and the technician will deliver them to your door.
Pool Maintenance Program
Time is a precious resource. Would you rather spend your time cleaning ….or enjoying time with your family? Let’s give you time back by doing all the dirty work so you can keep splashing!
We offer the following Pool Maintenance Options:
- Weekly In-ground Pool Maintenance*
- Bi-Weekly In-ground Pool Maintenance* – must have salt or UV system
- Chemical & Equipment Checks*
*Must use Zagers chemicals
For questions, pricing information or more specific information on our pool repair and maintenance services, please submit a request using the form on this page or call our Service Department at (616) 896-1717.