Free Pool Schools
So you bought a pool – GREAT! But wait, how do you care for it? Zagers Pool Schools are FREE classes designed to help educate you on pool care so that you can be the master of your backyard body of water.
COURSE 1: Beginner’s Pool School
- Pool Care & How Your Pool Works
- Understanding & Importance of Water Balance
- Proper Cleaning & Basic Maintenance
- Product Application Dos and Don’ts
- Q&A with a Zagers’ pool expert
COURSE 2: Pool Closing School
Above Ground Pools Only
- How to prepare your pool to be closed
- Which closing chemicals to use and why
- Recommended winterizing accessories
- How to Disconnect equipment
What if I these dates don’t work with my schedule or no classes are available?
Get in touch with our Service Department at (616) 896-1717 or by completing the form on our Services page to schedule a professional pool technician to come out to your home for a “Walk Through Talk Through” where you will receive a half hour overview of your pool equipment and maintenance procedures. Our friendly Service Dispatchers are happy to provide you with pricing and availability.